Friday, May 15, 2009

Moving Troubles from a few months ago.







I am only posting these pictures for grandparents. Anyone else who sees them, might think I'm crazy or a terrible mother who just lets her children fall asleep where they fall . . . this was the week of moving in and yes, it's the afternoon, yes she's STILL in her p.j.s and yes she fell asleep in the frontroom for her nap. She had been being such a little trooper. She would follow me from room to room, help me unpack, put things in rooms where they didn't belong, all that fun stuff! When she fell asleep here I had to take her picture. The pictures were hung, the curtains washed and up and all within a week . . . and yes, my daughter takes a nap in a bed now. Not always her bed. Nap times she's allowed to crash on mom and dad's bed, but it is a bed. I read in a scrap magazine that you should take lots of different pictures from different angles because you might get a really neat picture. So that's why there are three pictures of the same thing. I was searching for that ever perfect picture.

My house is not currently that messy. I was great housekeeper in TN. My house was ALWAYS spotless. Then I moved to MI and things went terribly down hill. After 2 years of labor and now two children and hours a week in the church in school my house blew up. . . and yes, labor for two years. Anyone who is puking their guts up for 9 months every 10 minutes is experiencing terrible, sorrow, from Genesis type labor! Anyways, my house there never recovered. Then I got a Home Management Binder . . . that was a step in the right direction and things started taking shape. Then I got a hold of flylady.com. My new hero and I'm currently on her 31 day Shine Your Sink program. I'm happy to report that my sink is shined and as a result so is my house. It really is a phscological thing. Every day I just tell myself that all I have to do is shine my sink. So far it's working and hopefully this will become a habit that will turn into a lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment