Monday, May 11, 2009

Shermie!







Shermie is one of Abby's favorite . . . persons. He really is more of a human than he is a dog! I accidently had the privlege of naming him. He had several names from the family that he owns. Each person it seemed, had a different name for him. The mom called him "sher". One day I was over their house and "sher" was doing something. I was trying to talk to him and he wouldn't listen. I kept saying "sher", over and over, finally exasperated I said "Sherman!" They family members asked me what I had said, I said, "His name, Sherman." They laughed and told me that was not his name. But it stuck and it is his name now. Abby calls him Shermie. Whenever we talk about going over these people's house, she always mentions the animals first!

No comments:

Post a Comment