Monday, September 21, 2009

Ladies Tea

We offered pictures to each lady and Joshua loves this tree so that's why I took mine here.












We did a ladies tea this year at a very dear lady's house in our church. I won't disclose her name because I'm not sure she wants to be published on the world wide web. But the tea was a huge success! We put an emphasis on being a lady and feminity and all that stuff that the Bible endores and encourages but the world likes to call dated and it trying to tear down. Talking to women in our own CHURCHES, and their ability to say to me as I talk about how we need to stay AT home to be keepers AT the home and be submissive to our husbands and live this way and then the lady, no woman says, oh that's dated. Like it doesn't apply today because we live in this wicked generation and obviously we're supposed to live like the world. Okay, thats enough of my rant, I'm done! Back to the tea, we did it partly because of the attack from the world on being a godly LADY but also partly because Joshua wants to put an emphasis on the differences and emphasize a man being a MAN, preferrably a manly one, and a woman being a lady. The whole thing went extremely well. I really enjoyed myself and the lady who hosted the tea did an excellent job!!!! The pictures at the top are of her garden, she has a beautiful garden and between courses, yes courses, we did a walk around the grounds. How grand does that sound? I don't have all the pictures because at that precise moment my camera batteries failed she has the rest on her camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment