Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hawaii Trip 002


Four Generation Picture - my Mom, Abby, Me and my Grandma

After the Grand Canyon we went to my Grandpa and Grandma's house! By the way - the steak was DELICIOUS! The spice was Butt Rub and it was good! I just put that on there because I like being able to say that word w/o my mother yelling at me! My very serious little boy with his uncle David!

My grandma, she is so sweet.

Cooking with my Grandpa.

This is part of my family and my Uncle David, my mom's brother and his wife Barb



In this pose they are supposed to look at each other and it is supposed to invoke feelings of goodness, but they just look mad don't they?


These are my family's dogs. This one is Kaiser. (as in Jerry Kaiser! No, the Kaiser of Germany or something like that!)


This one is Minchi - roughly translated from Japanese it means emergency food supply. You have to watch this one, she will just about lick your ankles off!

No comments:

Post a Comment