Friday, November 5, 2010

Soooooo.......

So my computer died, STUPID THING! Then my loving parents sent me my old one for my birthday! Thanks Mom and Dad you are the best parents I've ever had! I had a great birthday and everything was great but that was a month ago and on to new business, with the crash of my computer I lost the rest of my Hawaii pictures . . . for now, they are on the oh great and might mac at the church and I have to go get them off that computer and onto this computer so I can sit for hours and wait for pictures to upload . . . you see the trouble! So . . . it might be April of next year before I get them online! Sorry, on a side note, you can check out my website: http://photosbydivinedesign.wordpress.com/ and see some of my work and if you are someone who loves me you will find my children on there. They make some of the cutest models ever! Seriously, God has blessed me with some great kids! And their father is pretty swell too! WOW! Did I just use the word "swell". I should probably stop now, but what is a blog without a picture? Here is one:

We went to Oak Openings again this year, the colors were not nearly as pretty, one of my clients told me it was because the weather did not get cold enough or that it got cold then hot then cold then hot and so on and so forth therefore the trees didn't know what to do and they didn't get as colorful. This is the same spot we took Andrew's picture in last year when he was so little. Both my kids are growing up. I don't have babies any more! I have preschoolers! Wow! And just think, the time of diapers is closer than it was just a little while ago! THAT will be a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment